Air Cargo Terminal Equipment Engineering Manager – Cainiao – Liege
Do you combine automated intelligent material handling system (MHS) experience and continuous improvement mindset as Air Cargo Terminal Equipment Engineering Manager in Liege?
Cainiao Smart Logistics Network
Cainiao Smart Logistics NetworkFounded in 2013, Cainiao Smart Logistics Network (“Cainiao”) is a technology company and the logistics affiliate of Alibaba Group.
Your challenge as a Air Cargo Terminal Equipment Engineering Manager is to
- Coordinate the implementation of MHS and testing in the air cargo terminal environment
- Ensure the MHS runs smoothly
- Ensure the running of automation and intelligent equipment
- Focus on continuous improvement (CIP) of material handling system’s (MHS) performance
- College graduate major in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering or logistics engineering
- 5+ years of experience running material handling equipment (MHS)
- Familiarity with automation and intelligent technologies for warehousing and air cargo terminal
- Proven track record of warehousing continuous improvement (CIP, lean)
- We contact you within 24 hours of your application to answer any questions you might have regarding the role and company.
- If we both think there could be a match we schedule a virtual coffee meeting
- Still happy? We evaluate your profile with your future manager and decide on the final 3 to 5 candidates to shortlist.
- You meet 4 of your future colleagues over the course of 4 video interviews to see if the match is mutual
- Your direct manager
- Your HR manager
- Your direct manager’s manager
- A peer of your direct manager’s manager
Our client works with Best RECRUITMENT for this vacancy.
For more information please contact Serge Claesen