eHub Warehouse Operations Manager – Cainiao – Liege
Do you combine leadership skills with warehouse management experience as eHub Warehouse Operations Manager?
Cainiao Smart Logistics Network
Founded in 2013, Cainiao Smart Logistics Network (“Cainiao”) is a technology company and the logistics affiliate of Alibaba Group. We adopt a collaborative approach to logistics with an innovative and open data platform that improves efficiency and customer experience for all players along the supply chain. We carry forward Alibaba’s mission of making it easy to do business anywhere by aiming to deliver anywhere in China within 24 hours, and across the globe within 72 hours.
As of May 2018, Cainiao was one of the largest unicorn companies in China, valued at 100 billion yuan. You can describe us as a huge start-up in a multinational organisation.
We are your new great adventure. We just landed in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Liège, Paris and Madrid.
Your challenge as a eHub Warehouse Operations Manager
- Lead all supervisors to achieve tasks
- Manage personnel and improve the productivity
- Responsible for warehouse on-site management and emergencies
- Manage on-site warehouse consumables, materials and reduce costs
- Supervise system information accuracy and timely update
- Implement warehouse 6S daily management
- Responsible for team’s daily work report statistics, analysis and propose solutions
- Responsible for performance evaluation of team members
- Conduct communication and improvement between teams and arrange relevant training
- Relevant bachelor’s degree and above
- 3+ years experience in leading a team above 200 members
- Experience in E-commerce warehouse, manufacturing or supermarkets would be helpful
- Preferred experience in process optimization, lean production management
- Experienced in independent or supportive role in achieving E-commerce warehouse project
- Skilled in communication and coordination
- High potential
- We contact you within 24 hours of your application to answer any questions you might have regarding the role and company.
- If we both think there could be a match we schedule a virtual coffee meeting
- Still happy? We evaluate your profile with your future manager and decide on the final 3 to 5 candidates to shortlist.
- You meet your future colleagues over video interview to see if the match is mutual
Our client works with Best RECRUITMENT for this vacancy.
For more information please contact Serge Claesen
Get in touch with me
About Best RECRUITMENT
Best RECRUITMENT is a specialized logistics headhunter agency, our consultants have leadership experience at senior management level and understand the challenges you face.
We aim to deliver more than recruitment.
Linkedin Linkedin Best RECRUITMENT
Visit us: Europalaan 1, Kantoor 1.18, 5684 ZC Best, NL