Company: Shenzhen 4PX Express Co Ltd
About our customer Shenzhen 4PX Express Co Ltd
Founded in 2004, Shenzhen 4PX Express Co., Ltd. operates logistics businesses. As a one-stop E-commerce service platform they offer international express delivery, freight forwarding, and import and export services including e-procurement, warehouse management, inventory management, order fulfillment, and global reverse logistics services. Shenzhen 4PX Express also provides related logistics solutions.
4PX Express (“4PX”) was conceived in 2004 and is China’s #1 cross-border e-commerce solutions provider. 4PX services include logistics, software, and consulting services. Over 20,000 merchants rely on various 4PX services to succeed in the e-commerce world. Today, 4PX is the market leader in China by revenues, orders processed, and overall scale in operations.
At 4PX you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 20,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
As a HR Generalist you will be the bridge between the local branch and the European headquarter in The Netherlands. You will manage administrative general tasks such as monthly payroll, salary compensations, salary increase, recruitment, budgets, important announcements, presentations, reports and data analysis about the branch results, and employees/employers’ requests-needs.
In this new position you will be in the front seat to develop your own position. You will be working closely with the HR teams in Europe and you will report directly to the European HR Manager in Amsterdam. Cainiao is in a growing mode so your primary focus will be on recruitment and selection of a wide range of profiles in your local market.
Besides R&S you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of HR projects and topics.
You will partner closely with local and regional leadership and provide HR consultation to optimize people, structure, process and culture with the goal of achieving business results.
Are you ready to help strengthen the organization and support us in our growth and change?
Your challenge as HR Generalist
- Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of local employment law and compliance requirements.
- Create and distribute internal communications.
- Develop effective recruitment strategies to identify future staffing needs
- Maintain employee personnel records and evaluating employee performance
- Conduct exit interviews and recommend corrective action if necessary
- Manage, coordinate and administer the recruitment process from A-Z together with the hiring managers
- Support the onboarding process for new employees, always looking for further improvements
- Implement and execute group HR processes and projects, both short and long term
- Support and coordinate all round HR admin and look for efficiencies and improvements
Frankfurt am Main (Frankfurt)
- You’re a native speaker for your market’s local language, Mandarin is a plus
- You have 2-3 years relevant experiences in HR roles
- You’re a team player and have great problem-solving skills
- You can be trusted to maintain confidentiality
- You have a Bachelor or Master level with minimum 3-5 years of experience in a generalist or recruitment-oriented HR role
- You have a hands-on approach with eye for detail
- You’re Service minded with good communication skills
- You’re experienced with recruitment software and affinity with HR systems and software is an asset
- We contact you within 24 hours of your application to answer any questions you might have regarding the role and company.
- If we both think there could be a match we schedule a virtual coffee meeting
- Still happy? We evaluate your profile with your future manager and decide on the final 3 to 5 candidates to shortlist.
- You meet your future colleagues over video interview to see if the match is mutual
Our client works with Best RECRUITMENT for this vacancy. For more information please contact Serge Claesen
About Best RECRUITMENT
Best RECRUITMENT is a specialized logistics headhunter agency, our consultants have leadership experience at senior management level and understand the challenges you face.
We aim to deliver more than recruitment.